- 1 ready-to-bake puff pastry sheet(each pack has two) thawed acc. to package direction
- 1 box frozen spinach thawed
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 2-3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 spoon oil
- salt as per taste
- black pepper as per taste
- 2 green chillis finely chopped(optional)
- 1/2 to 1 cup of cheese of your choice(I used mixture of mozzarella & cheddar)
1) Thaw the pastry sheet, in the meanwhile heat oil in a pan & saute garlic & onion till they turn little soft add thawed spinach (first squeeze extra water out of it). Add salt, pepper & chillies mix everything together. Cook for a minute or two, turn of the gas. Let the mixture get cool.
2) Open the thawed pastry sheet on parchment paper(makes it little easy to shift). Leaving approximately half inch margin on all sides. Spread the spinach mixture on it then spread cheese.
3) Now make a roll as tight as you can(like a log), but taking care that pastry sheet doesn't break.
4) Press the ends & turn the seam side down. Cut the log into approximately 8-10 small rolls. Place flat on the greased cookie sheet.
5) Bake at 400 degree F oven for around 15 min.( check the pastry sheet pack for directions).
6) Enjoy them.